Saturday, February 18, 2012

Resurrecting The Dead

I was going to let this blog lie peacefully beneath the cold ground in eternal slumber.

But I find myself in need of a place to keep notes on new restaurants that we are trying, and being a rather thrifty sort, would rather reuse something that already exists than create something new.

Creating something new is also more work.

I need to write this stuff down because I can't remember everything anymore. I'm not doing formal restaurant reviews. I'll probably post pictures from time to time, but not all the time.

If anyone is reading this, and I can't imagine why you would, it's probably best to subscribe through one of the gazillion services out there. Because I'm not likely to be updating on any kind of regular schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home